Staudigel company building


Josef Staudigel founded his carpenter’s and joiner’s shop in the Untere Maingasse 42 at Veitshöchheim, Germany, in 1936. Soon after, in 1938, the premises had grown too small, so that the shop moved to Thüngersheimer Strasse. In World War II, the company remained closed from 1940 to 1945.

In 1945, Johanna Staudigel (Waldemar Staudigel’s mother) continued operation of the carpenter’s and joiner’s shop. In 1951, his stepfather Hans Möggenried became manager of the small company.In 1964, Waldemar Staudigel took over the business. He relocated the company to Raiffeisenstrasse 5 in the new industrial area of Veitshöchheim in 1972. In 1977, Waldemar Staudigel's sole proprietorship company was incorporated in the INNENAUSBAU STAUDIGEL GmbH with an increased production area of 1,000 sqm.

In 1984, the business expanded again so that the company had to move to Oberdürrbacher Strasse 1 / Benzstrasse 8.

The production area grew to 4,500 sqm and was expanded to an overall area of 7,500 sqm in 1998. Since then, the staff has also been increased to a headcount of some 50 employees today.

When generations changed, STAUDIGEL GmbH was founded. Since 1st January 2002, the management has been in the hands of Ursula Staudigel and Martin Hepp who are now running INNENAUSBAU STAUDIGEL GmbH.